วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

'Rod Pop' plushie ^_^



This picture was taken in the middle of 2011, when I attended my senior sai rahud sister graduation ceremony day and bought her this gift, which can be named a Rod Pop plushie, or Chulalongkorn Pink Bus plushie, as these names denote what the gift is. I preordered this gift, in order to secure my intended purchase as I found this gift very unique and memorable. The Chulalongkorn Pink Bus or reffered to as Rod Pop, is a very special symbol, because of its characteristics, embracing part of Chulalongkorn's student's life, because of its presence as one of the best mode of transporation around Chulalongkorn University, and its adorable look that liven up the atmosphere of Chulalongkorn University. Whereas the different creative faces of the pink bus plushie that can be bought, allow this cute bus to stay cheerful in the hearts of past Chulalongkorn University students' life forever more.  

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น